- What's New
- Get Involved
- The Company
Click here to see what ASP has in store for our 2014-2015 season.
Pricing for 2014-2015 Subscriptions:
When you join ASP as a subscriber, you are ensuring yourself first-choice seating in each of our venues, flexible scheduling, and much more!
- Premium seats at each of ASP’s plays
- Flexible scheduling
- One complimentary ticket exchange
- No handling fees
- Bring-a-friend discounts
- Invitations and discounted admission to special events
- Boston’s Circle-of-Friends card, valid for 2-for-1 tickets at more than 50 area theatres
How To Become A Subscriber
1. Call 617-776-2200 x225 to speak with a Patron Services Associate
2. Purchase online.
Note: To purchase online you must, when prompted, sign in with the same email address you receive Ovation confirmations from. If you don’t know your password or don’t have one click “I don’t know my password” under the log in box. If you have further questions please contact Patron Services.
3. Print out the Subscriber Form and mail it to:
191 Highland Avenue, Suite 2B
Somerville, MA 02143
How It Works
The deadline to reserve seats in our premium subscriber seating section is the date of the first performance for each show. After the first performance, unbooked premium seats are made available to the general public. Subscribers requesting tickets or exchanges after the deadline will be placed into the best available seats, but ticket availability is not guaranteed.